Wild Things Tanzania Safaris
Our experts will design your own safari to suit your interest and budget. Enjoy the ultimate game viewing safari or idyllic beach holiday. Experience Tanzania's rich diversity of wildlife, culture, history and activities. Whether you decide upon: a luxury lodge safari to Ngorongoro Crater, climbing Mount Kilimanjaro , relaxing on superb Zanzibar Beaches, visiting the Selous Game Reserve or a hot air balloon ride over the Serengeti, you will have an unforgettable experience.
Wild Things Safaris specialises in:
- Private, Tailor made Safaris, designed to suit your budget and interests
- Breathtaking Natural History including Tanzania's Wildebeest Migration in the Serengeti National Park
- Safaris to Tanzania's less busy southern parks - The Selous Game Reserve , Ruaha National Park , Udzungwa Mountains National Park and Mikumi National Park
- Kilimanjaro climbs, trekking, mountain climbs and wilderness camping
- Zanzibar, Mafia, and Pemba islands for beach and diving
- Birdwatching and specialist wildlife Safaris
- Eco-tourism and sustainable tourism
- Logistical Support for Expeditions
- Cultural Safaris.
For first time visits, enjoy the Serengeti National Park and the worlds 4th natural wonder - Ngorongoro Crater, along with many nearby gems. For the more adventurous or 2nd visits to Tanzania, leave the tourist trail behind and choose a private safari in the unspoilt Southern Circuit (including the vast wilderness of the Selous Game Reserve ). For the more adventurous take on the challenge of climbing Kilimanjaro or a trekking adventure in the Udzungwa Mountains National Park or Ngorongoro Crater Highlands. Thrill seekers may prefer to climb Oldoinyo Lengai, Tanzania's only active volcano or try rock climbing and abseiling. Whatever you are looking for, Wild Things has a safari for you.
Contact us directly and our consultants will help you design your own personal itinerary, selecting from the wide range of locations.