Wild Things Tanzania Safaris - Tanzania Safari
A Tanzania Safari with Wild Things provides you with the ultimate Tanzanian holiday. Experience Tanzania's rich diversity of wildlife, culture, history and activities. Whether you decide upon: a luxury lodge safari to Ngorongoro Crater, climbing Tanzania's Mount Kilimanjaro , relaxing on superb Zanzibar Beaches, visiting the Selous Game Reserve or a hot air balloon Serengeti Safari, you will have an unforgettable experience. Contact our experts and work with them to create your own personal safari, designed to fit your interests and budget.
Wild Things Safaris specialises in:
- Private, Tailor made Tanzania Safaris, designed to suit your budget and interests
- Breathtaking Natural History including Tanzania's Wildebeest Migration in the Serengeti National Park
- Safaris to Tanzania's uncrowded southern parks - The Selous Game Reserve , Ruaha National Park ,Udzungwa Mountauns National Park and Mikumi National Park
- Kilimanjaro climbs, trekking, mountain climbs and wilderness camping
- Zanzibar, Mafia, and Pemba islands for beach and diving
- Birdwatching and specialist wildlife Safaris
- Ecotourism and sustainable tourism
- Logistical Support for Expeditions
- Cultural Safaris.
For first time visits, enjoy the Serengeti National Park and the worlds 4th natural wonder - Ngorongoro Crater, along with many nearby gems. For the more adventurous or 2nd visits to Tanzania, leave the tourist trail behind and choose a private Tanzania safari in the unspoilt Southern Circuit (including the vast wilderness of the Selous Game Reserve ). Alternatively, Wild Things Tanzania Safaris offers the challenge of climbing Kilimanjaro , a trekking safari in the Udzungwa Mountains National Park or Ngorongoro Crater Highlands. Thrill seekers may prefer to climb Oldoinyo Lengai, Tanzania's only active volcano or take a sunrise balloon safari across the Serengeti plains. Whatever you are looking for, Tanzania has a safari for you.
Contact us directly and our consultants will help you design your own personal Tanzania safari, selecting from the wide range of places to visit in Tanzania.